What can I / am I allowed to do?
- Romans 14:1-5
- Are you fully convinced in your heart that it is right?
What if I’m okay with it, but someone else isn’t?
- Romans 14:6-13
- Romans 14:20-21
- Is it a stumbling block for others?
What if I can’t agree with someone else on an issue?
- Romans 14:14-19
- Does it bring peace and build others up?
What if I don’t have a clear answer?
- Romans 14:22-23
- If there is doubt, don’t.
What is the ultimate goal?
- Romans 15:1-7
How do we prepare ourselves for these situations?
- Know what the Bible teaches.
- Continue to pursue your walk with God.
- Seek wise counsel.
- If there’s doubt, don’t.