- Not hostile toward
- Not affiliated with
People who were nothing like Jesus, liked Jesus.
You can’t move away from something without moving toward something else.
A complex belief system that logically leads to some unsettling conclusions.
6 Tenants Atheism Embraces:
1. The illusion of mind
- “I don’t have a body, I am a body” – Christopher Hitchens
2. The illusion of free will (determinism)
3. The illusion of value
- Just (justice) is just what we want it to be.
4. Some thing came from no thing.
- “Cosmology is waiting on its Darwin.” Richard Dawkins
5. First life emerged from no life with no help.
6. Natural selection is responsible for all life after first life.
If you lost or are losing your faith in God, maybe you have the wrong god.