What’s your dream job? If you could do anything for God what would it be? Life is minstry, and regardless of where God has you or what step He’s asking you to take next, He wants you to tell others about Him. Join us as finish our series in the Book of Romans.
- The gospel is ambitious.
- Just how far are you willing to go to tell others about your faith in Jesus? #idareyou
- The gospel is always focused on the greater need.
- Do you know where the greatest needs are around you? #seetheneed
- The gospel always asks, “What’s next?”
- Sometimes following God is just putting one foot in front of the other.
- Where will you let God take you next? #iwillgo
- Life is ministry!
- Where do you daydream about going in the world? Why? Have you ever thought that God could use you there?
- Read Romans 15:14-22. Find three or more phrases in these verses that convey Paul’s passion for his ambition. How can you be ambitious with your faith in Jesus from right where you live, work, and play?
- Define “debt of gratitude.” Give some examples of debts of gratitude that you have paid recently.
- Read Romans 15:23-29. As a recipient of God’s grace through faith, what do you have an obligation to share with others in need? When you think about what it means to help others in need, what thoughts or ideas come to your mind? In what ways has your “comfort zone” kept you from truly reaching out to others?
- Read Romans 15:30-33. On a scale of 1-to-10, how would you rate your availability to God? What are some struggles (eg. giving financially, witnessing, ministering personally…) that keep you from being available to be fully connected to others in service, wherever He would ask you to go? Why? What steps can you take to overcome those struggles?
- What are you most passionate about doing in life? How do you believe God can use your passions to go and serve Him?