Think before you speak!
How we “just do it”:
1. We seek to help others:
- Giving to the Dollar Club.
- Serving at a homeless shelter.
- Being a mentor or tutor to younger boys and girls.
- Helping a needy family in your community.
- Donating for flood relief.
- Sponsoring a child through World Vision (www.worldvision.org) or Compassion International (www.compassion.com).
- Support groups like Samaritan’s Purse (www.samaritanspurse.org) or Samara’s Village, which is local (www.samarasvillage.org).
2. We seek to grow ourselves:
- Limit the influences that you allow in your life.
- Expose yourself to those influences that DO grow you:
- Healthy relationships
- Bible study – www.bible.com ; click on “plans”
- Regular worship
- Join a Small Group