25 Feb All In
SCRIPTURE: Colossians 1:28-29; 2:1-5
1. If someone hooked up a spiritual maturity meter to you, what would it register? Would you say you are a stronger Christian today than you were a year ago? Why or why not?
2. Read Colossians 1:28-29 and 2:1-5. In Colossians 1:28, Paul desires to present everyone “perfect” in Christ. What do you think this means?
3. What are signs of spiritual maturity? (Loving God and others, stronger faith, putting others first, seeking intimacy with God, choose to walk in obedience, embrace truth, forsake lies, etc)
4. In order for us to raise up others to Christian maturity, what must we be doing? Would you say you are “struggling” for the growth and maturity for the church?
5. How do small groups help people to grow spiritually? Is our small group accomplishing that task? BE HONEST. How can we improve?
6. Troy mentioned that the goal this year is to position GC for explosive small group growth in 2011. How can you help make that goal a reality?
7. Do you know someone who could use a small group? What can you do to help them get plugged in?