22 Jan HABITS
- Reviewing the sermon series that started with: a WORD that would help us shape our THOUGHTS because our THOUGHTS determine our WORDS, our WORDS determine our ACTIONS, our ACTIONS determine our HABITS, and our HABITS determine our destiny.
- What bad habits do you need to change?
- Read and discuss 1 Corinthians 10:13. Share an example how God provided a “way out” of the temptation to fall back into a bad habit.
- Discuss how we change our bad habits? (Create new habits; Change the routine; Get supernatural help) Read and discuss Ephesians 4:22-32.
- Where in life are you most lacking in discipline? How has that affected you?
- What is the one new habit you want to develop?
- What do you need to do now to develop that new habit?
- What is the first step you need to do now to start developing that habit?
Daily Bible Readings for the week of 1/25/2015:
Day 1: Romans 7:7-25
Day 2: Romans 7:7-25 (again)
Day 3: 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
Day 4: Proverbs 25:28
Day 5: Galatians 5:22-23
Day 6: 2 Timothy 1:7
Day 7: Titus 2:11-14