26 Mar Shallow Church
TEXT: 1 Corinthians 13
- Have you ever thought or heard someone say, “If I marry the right person, everything will be alright?” What is the problem with that line of thinking?
- How is God’s example of love in 1 Corinthians 13 different than the world’s definition?
- What is God’s primary example of love? Read John 15:12-13.
- Last week we discussed serving God at Generations. Why is love so necessary for our service to be of value?
- Read 1 Corinthians 13:13. What will remain after spiritual gifts cease?
- The worship guide has the list from 1 Corinthians 13 that tells us what love is and what love is not. Look through the list together. Which areas do you find hard to live out in your own life?
Daily Bible Readings for the week of 3/29/2015:
Day 1: Deuteronomy 6:4-9
Day 2: 1 Chronicles 16:7-36
Day 3: Romans 5:1-11
Day 4: Deuteronomy 5:5-21
Day 5: Galatians 5
Day 6: Ephesians 5:15-21
Day 7: 1 Corinthians 13