02 Apr Stuck in a bad funeral
Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/customer/www/generationschurch.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bridge-core/modules/shortcodes/shortcode-elements/_social-share/templates/social-share.php on line 118
TEXT: 1 Corinthians 15:12-20
- Have you ever been to a really bad funeral? What made it so bad?
- Have you ever been to a great funeral? What made it so healing/memorable?
- What will happen to you the moment after you die? How do you know?
- Why do you think the Corinthians doubted the resurrection?
- Discuss some of the implications of not believing in the resurrection.
Daily Bible Readings for the week of 4/5/15:
Day 1: 1 Corinthians 15:1-11
Day 2: 1 Corinthians 15:12-34
Day 3: 1 Corinthians 15:35-49
Day 4: 1 Corinthians 15:50-58
Day 5: Mark 10:32-34
Day 6: Luke 24:1-8
Day 7: Romans 6:5-14