09 Apr Stuck in a bad nightmare
Posted at 15:25h in Sermon Based Small Group Questions
TEXT: Psalm 38:4,Philippians 3:12-14
- Do you have any nightmares that re-occur and you have no idea why you have them? Do you have any nightmares that re-occur because of things that happened in your past?
- Read Psalms 38:4. Have you ever felt like David? What did you do about the burden?
- What’s the difference between conviction from God’s Spirit and condemnation from Satan? Read and discuss John 16:8-11 and Revelation 12:10.
- Discuss the phrase “God has chosen to give us grace instead of fairness.”
- Read Jeremiah 31:34. How does it make you feel to know that God will remember your sin no more? Do you believe it? Do you live your life like you believe it?
- How did Paul deal with the mistakes of his past? Read Philippians 3:12-14. Discuss how are you dealing with the mistakes of your past.
- Find and discuss verses that describe what God says about you.
Daily Bible Readings for the week of 4/12/15
Day 1: John 3:1-15
Day 2: John 3:16-21
Day 3: John 8:1-11
Day 5: Philippians 3:1-9
Day 6: Philippians 3:10-14
Day 7: Galatians 3:23-29