30 Apr Stuck in a Spiritual Rut
Posted at 08:23h in Sermon Based Small Group Questions
- Have you ever felt stuck in a spiritual rut? How did you move past it?
- Which of the 5 catalysts that Troy mentioned do you feel has helped you grow in your faith the most? Why?
- Define and discuss Biblical authority.
- Discuss the private disciplines that you use to grow in your faith?
- Why is personal ministry such an important catalyst for you to grow in your faith? Are you volunteering to do a ministry? If not, do so today. Discuss your reasons for hesitating in your group.
- Fill in the blank. God has used the providential relationship of _____________ to change my life. They were a catalyst to my faith in the following ways ________________.
Daily Bible Readings for the week of 4/26/2015:
Day 1: John 6:44-51
Day 2: Psalm 119:145-152
Day 3: Proverbs 30:2-6
Day 4: Deuteronomy 6:4-9
Day 5: Revelation 2:1-7
Day 6: Colossians 1:3-8
Day 7: Psalm 102:18-24