07 May High Roller
Posted at 11:29h in Sermon Based Small Group Questions
TEXT: 1 Timothy 6:17-19
- When you were younger, what did you think it would be like if you were rich?
- When you realize that you are one of the richest people in the world, how does it make you feel?
- What are some of the things that keep you from recognizing you are rich?
- Read 1 Timothy 6:17-19. How do riches make it harder for us to depend on God?
- How does knowing you are rich affect your attitudes about worry, tithing, generosity, and thankfulness?
- Now that you are more aware of the riches in your life, is there anything in your life that you need to change so that you will become rich in a way that honors God?
Daily Bible Readings for the week of 5/10/2015:
Day 1: Psalm 49
Day 2: Jeremiah 9:23-24
Day 3: Malachi 3:6-17
Day 4: Ecclesiastes 5:8-20
Day 5: Matthew 6:19-24
Day 6: 1 Timothy 6:3-10
Day 7: 2 Chronicles 1:1-12