13 Aug Handling Conflicts Within the Camp
SERMON DATE: August 16, 2015
- When was the last time you found yourself in a serious conflict? Describe what it was about.
- How do you resolve conflict when you encounter it in your life?
- In your opinion, how do most people that you know seek to settle or reconcile the conflicts that they face?
- Think about your own life and what Jesus has done for you on the cross. How did His death resolve the conflict that sin had planted in your life?
- Read Joshua 22:10-29. Discuss how the western tribes of Israel sought to resolve potential conflict with the eastern tribes.
- What did they do that was so effective?
- Could they have done more to resolve or prevented the conflict between them?
- How can you seek to resolve conflicts that you are facing in your life right now?
Great study helps in this week’s Hist-Ray: Histo-Ray Joshua 22 – Commentary by Ray Moore
Daily Bible Readings for the week of 8/16/2015:
Day 1: Joshua 19:1-51
Day 2: Joshua 20:1-9
Day 3: Joshua 21:1-44
Day 4: Joshua 22:1-24
Day 5: Joshua 23:1-16
Day 6: Joshua 24:1-33
Day 7: 2 Peter 3:1-13