At this time in history, the world is experiencing a darkness, a pandemic leaving sickness, economic turmoil and death in it’s wake. So, why celebrate Easter? Does the resurrection even matter? Join us for this special Easter sunrise message on the resurrection and finding the true Light in the darkness. #GCEaster2020
Click here to print.
- Troy said that darkness can be a sickness of the soul. Have you seen that darkness around you? Could you pass the 1 John 2:9 darkness test?
- Read John 12:46. How is Jesus a light in this dark world? What does it mean to trust in Him
- Someone posted on the GC Facebook site a quote by known atheist Richard Dawkins, “The idea that God could only forgive our sins by having his son tortured to death as a scapegoat, is surely from an objective point of view, a deeply unpleasant idea. If God wanted to forgive us our sins, why didn’t he just forgive them? Why did he have to have his son tortured?”. How would you respond to that?
- What did Paul mean in 1 Corinthians 15:55, “O Death, where is your victory, O Death, where is your sting?”
- What does the resurrection of Jesus Christ mean to you personally?