Click here to print.
TEXT: 1 Peter 3:15; Romans 1:18-20; Psalms 93:2; Jeremiah 31-35; Psalms 19:1-2; Genesis 1:1; Psalms 14:1; Psalms 139:13-14
- Have you ever had doubts about the existence of God? If so, when have those doubts been the greatest?
- Read Romans 1:18-20. How has God “been made known” through what has been made?
- Read Genesis 1:1. How did life begin on earth? Why does believing God created the universe change everything?
- Can a person believe Genesis 1:1 and still believe in Darwinian evolution?
- Why is the theory of evolution taught as fact rather than a theory proven to be wrong? What are some problems with the theory of evolution?
- Read Psalms 14:1. Everyone has a right to their own opinion. Why does the Bible call an atheist a fool?
- Read Psalms 139:13-14. How does the human eye or the human brain prove the existence of God?
- When you think about the hostile universe we live in and the fact that so many millions of details have to conspire together to make life possible on earth, what does that do for your belief in a sovereign God?
Daily Bible Readings for the week of 08/06/2016:
Day 1: Ecclesiastes 3:11-15
Day 2: Hebrews 11:1-3
Day 3: 2 Peter 3:3-18
Day 4: Colossians 1:15-20
Day 5: Hebrews 1:1-14
Day 6: Psalms 104:10-24
Day 7: Joel 1:1-7