________ you must not have any other god but me.
The Hebrew phrase for “but me”:
to my face OR in my presence
We practice idolatry when our love for:
…is greater than our love for God.
Am I breaking the 1st Commandment?
- Who do I want to please most in life?
- What do I think about most in my free time?
The importance of the 1st Commandment:
- Only God is worthy of your life.
- Only God is worthy of our nation.
- It makes me realize my need for Jesus.
To learn more about Restoring Faith in America, visit: rfia.org
To learn more about First Liberty, visit: firstliberty.org