(Message 2) Can I really trust God? Often when we ask this question, we’re asking: can I trust God to align with my expectations? Another shade of this question is to choose not to trust God because the world is unfair or because evil exists (and God is supposed to be good, right?). But is it fair to expect God to bow to our personal expectations? What if we’ve missed the point altogether? Join us for answers in our message, “In God We Trust – Can I Really Trust God?” #GCInGodWeTrust
- If God is unable to prevent evil, then he is not all-powerful.
- If God is not willing to prevent evil, then he is not all-good.
- If God is both willing and able to prevent evil, then why does evil exist?
- Free will + Evil > No free will + No evil
- Love + Evil > No love + No evil